محافظة البحيرة.

Egyptian Flag Egyptian Flag Egyptian Flag Egyptian Flag Japanese Flag Japanese Flag Egyptian Flag Japanese Flag

الاثنين، 7 نوفمبر 2011

Yosemite جمال الطبيعة



Yosemite



Near Glacier Point


 

Illilouette Fall
 
View of the Clark Range

The Half Dome Cables
 
Ed on top of Half Dome
 
Susanne on top of Half Dome

Tenaya Canyon
 
Moraine Dome Pool
 
Another Water Slide Pool

Merced Canyon

Aspen
 
Merced Lake

M


erced Lake







Nevada Fall


 

















Vernal Fall

I took these pictures on a 5-day backpacking trip with Ed in Yosemite in October 1997.
Here is a map with our route highlighted. You can see where this area is on a larger map.
I also made a map with clickable arrows pointing in the direction of each photo. The tip of the arrow indicates where I was standing when I took the photo. Note that I added these arrows three years after the hike, so some of the locations may not be precise.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق